Another Santa video
Santa has a big job to keep up with all his responsibilities at this time of year…not only does he have to supervise last minute production at the North Pole he has to keep track of all the good little boys and girls around the planet. Part of his communications strategy is being delivered by Portable North Pole (PNP) which for the fifth year is offering personalized video messages from Santa…at no cost to celebrate the 5th anniversary.
This year’s message offers a whole bunch of new features. Your child will discover a whole new story filled with magic and visit exclusive locations such as: The great library of Santa Claus, The elves workshop, The ice palace of Santa Claus, The reindeer barn and Up to 20 elements of personalization including 3 photos of your loved one in the video.
The process is simple..just fill out a questionnaire with details such as:
- Your child’s name (including pronunciation!)
- child’s gender, age & hometown
- Whether the child has been naughty,nice or both
- details of daily life (e.g. goes to Kindergarten)
- personality traits (e.g. intelligent, gentle as a lamb, etc.)
- special efforts they have been asked to make (e.g. sharing with little sister)
- gift they are wishing for
That’s all it takes..and in no time a 4 minute video will be available to delight your chi. It is all free at the PNP website, and of course they hope you will browse around and buy some of the Christmas themed merchandise for sale. By the way it is all available in French here