Shoot videos in Super 8…There’s an app for that
I thought this would be a cool follow up to Joe Singerman’s article about Mobile Journalism (MoJ0) with the iPhone. Ever reminisce about the old days of sitting down with the family to watch Super 8 movies..well, now you can relive that experience on your mobile phone with Super 8 for iPhone.
The latest version of this popular app is all about sharing! You can now share videos everywhere you can view them in the app using Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and via e-mail:
- Record View: Select “Share” below the record button to instantly share a movie you’ve just shot.
- Cartridge View: Tap the share icon to share an individual clip.
- Library View: When you tap on a movie cartridge, you now have the option to either play the movie or share it.
There also a bunch of new and useful features:
- A lens tray that makes selecting your lens faster and easier (just tap on the button of your choice above the lens).
- Fisheye lens.
- Posterize lens.
- Much faster rendering of movies.
- New Settings menu available from the Case View.
Here’s a sample of what you can do with this cool app..I found this and a whole bunch of other examples on YouTube.
Super 8 for iPhone is available on the App Store for $0.99..why not give it a try