Take your iPad back to the eighties…with this cool synthesizer app.
Musicians know the KORG Polysix polyphonic synthesizer was the best synthesizer money could buy when it was released back in 1981..Well now you can have it on your iPad for a fraction of the original price.
KORG iPolysix …“fully replicated” per KORG’s specifications… is an analog polyphonic synthesizer that’s been carefully designed to take full advantage of the 7.9-inch display of the new iPad mini as well as the iPad. Bringing together a sequencer, drum machine, and even a mixer, it transforms your iPad or iPad mini into the ultimate analog synth studio. Pack an amazing set of early-’80s analog equipment into your iPad, and time-travel back to the dawn of polyphonic synthesizers!
- The world-wide best-selling Polysix polyphonic synthesizer, fully replicated on your iPad
- Use the newly developed Polyseq polyphonic step sequencer to control the Polysix
- A music production environment including two Polysix units, a drum machine, and a mixer
- Dual Kaoss Pads with chordal support make it easy for anyone to play analog synth sounds
- Polyshare powered by SoundCloud lets you publish, share, and remix songs with iPolysix users
Bear in mind that this is a vintage synth from the eighties…It has AudioCopy, but that is about the only modern app tool provided. Virtual MIDI is still absent from Korg’s design, and background audio isn’t an option. Those who want a vintage sound to their music will love this app.
KORG’s iPolysix Synth App will take you back to the eighties for the special launch price of $14.99 at the Apple App Store. That is a limited-time half-price offer, with the app reverting to its full price on December 31.