What do you think of the new Facebook Profile
Last month Facebook released a new profile that featured quite a few changes.
- A quick summary of who you are (like where you live, work and grew up), right at the top of your profile
- A row of recently tagged photos so friends can see what you’ve been up to lately
- Room to highlight meaningful friendships (like teammates, co-workers or roommates)
- More of your favorite activities and interests
- The ability to tag your friends in important life experiences
After a month of testing Facebook started rolling out the new profile to everyone on Monday and reaction seems to be mixed. I like it. What do you think?
Vote below and feel free to elaborate in the comments section.