Zyroshell Phone Cradle. Great for motorists
I don’t know about you, but when I think about mounting my smartphone in the car so I can use it for navigation sleek and stylish are not words that come to mind to describe the attachment devices. Usually they are big clunky contraptions with a suction cup to attach to the windshield..illegal by the way in many jurisdictions..or something you glue to the dashboard so the suction cup will stick. I have also tried complicated gadgets that are supposed to hook on the air vents.
Nothing has been satisfactory until I tried the Zyroshell Phone Clamp. Made of aircraft grade polished aluminum the Zyroshell is sleek, stylish and different!
Phone Cradle Features:
- Aircraft grade aluminum
- Rotates 360° and tilts 180°
- Ultra low profile, soft and flexible design
- Conforms to curved dashboards and console areas.
- Base plate attaches to flat or curved surface using non-adhesive sticky technology
- Reusable gel pads
- Universal: all smartphones and tablets
- Comes on and off–take from car to desk
The non adhesive gel on the baseplate and the stand itself seems to work well and shows no sign of degradation after being left in a closed car standing in the sun in a temperature of 33° (92°F). I liked it a lot.
The Zyroshell Phone stand sells for $39.95 and you can buy it directly from Zyroshell